After the registration closes please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there is any open spots.
Felix Festa Middle School in West Nyack, NY.
Ashley Telesmanic (Learn to Swim School Coordinator)
(845) 638-4381, Option 1
Basic Learn-to-Swim Information
- Ages three and up (children must be potty trained)
- Each lesson is a half-hour.
- Low student-to-teacher ratios (less than 4:1).
- Each class is Each half-hour lesson costs $25.
- Families who reside within the boundaries of the Clarkstown Central School District will receive a discount on lessons and pre-team.
During the school year (September 2017-June 2018), we offer classes in the evening and Saturday mornings (schedule below). There are four options, but you can sign up your child for more than one option (e.g. you can sign up for Monday/Wednesday and also sign up for Friday). To make sure that we have consistency with instructors, we do not allow students to sign up for just Monday or just Wednesday.
- Twice a week:
- Monday/Wednesday: 5:30, 6:00 & 6:30 PM(2 Day)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 5:30 & 6:00 PM (2 Day)
- Once a week
- Friday: 5:30, 6:00 & 6:30 PM (1 Day)
- Saturday: 9:00, 9:30 & 10:00 AM (1 Day)
Lessons are offered either bi-monthly or monthly depending on the time of the year.:
- September-October 2017 (bi-monthly)
- November-December 2017 (bi-monthly)
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- Summer Schedule TBD
We offer a pre-competitive program (“pre-team”) for swimmers that are beyond our learn-to-swim, but still getting ready for our competitive program. Our pre-team sign up follows the same registration seasons as our learn-to-swim program (listed above).
The pre-team meets four times a week for 30 minutes and we encourage swimmers to come all four days if possible to allow for continued progress.
Monday & Wednesday PM: 7:00-7:30 PM
Tuesday & Thursday PM: 6:00-6:30 PM
Late Registration: Once the current lesson session has started, online registration for that session is no longer available. If space permits you will be able to register directly with the Learn to Swim Coordinator. Please contact email@example.com for late registration to see what openings are still available.
Registration opens up the 20th of each month. There will be a 10 day window to register for the upcoming month’s classes. However, you will not be able to register before this window opens. Also, if you miss the ten day window, you will have to contact Ashley at the email above in order to see if any spots are still remaining
- During thunderstorms, we will cancel lessons. We will credit your account for any cancelled classes.
- All parents must remain off deck.